The Park County Democratic Central Committee
1. Recruit, support, and help elect candidates for public office who uphold the values and
philosophy of the Democratic Party.
2. Raise community awareness regarding issues important to the citizens of Park County, consistent with the platform of the Democratic Party.
3. Act to protect the voting rights of Park County citizens and promote free and fair elections.
4. Advocate on behalf of Park County residents on issues important to Democratic principles in order to promote, pass, and enact legislation.
5. Support our elected Democratic legislators and officials.
6. Recruit members and fundraise for the Park County Democratic Central Committee.
The Park County Democratic Central Committee works with county, state, and the national Democratic Committees to uphold the doctrines of the U.S. Constitution. We seek to ensure equality for all, including access to education and health care; dependable employment with a living wage; privacy of persons, property, and communications; and our right to participate in the democratic process. We work cooperatively within our communities to improve the lives of our citizens, our environment, and our world.
We encourage citizens to engage in the democratic process, to become informed voters—and to vote. Currently, we participate in twice yearly
highway clean up and annual Spring Trail Clean Up programs.
Please join us at our regular meetings on the second Tuesday of each month, from 5:30- 6:30 pm via Zoom. We always welcome new members.
Richard VanAken, Chair
Eleanor Wend, Vice Chair
Diana McKinlay, Secretary
Judy Lewis, Treasurer
Cynthia Hills- State Committeewoman
Mike Bunker-Precinct Committeeman
Margarita McLarty-First Alternate State Committeewoman
Sue Beland-Second Alternate State Committeewoman
Dan Vermillion-First Alternate State Committeeman
Jerry Cole-Second Alternate State Committeeman
120 Park Street
( across from TJ Conoco)
Tues, Thurs & Sat noon-6 pm and by appointment ( please email or message )
Pick up yard signs, sign up to help with campaigns and find out about events and trainings.
$2.82 billion for Montana highways
$225 million for bridge repair and replacement
$114 million for Montana airports
$15 million to study Amtrak passenger rail travel
$40 million for water, sewage and sanitation projects for the Blackfeet Tribe
$42.5 billion grant program for nationwide high-speed Internet deployment
$3.37 billion for national wildfire mitigation efforts
THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US...
Park County Democrats exists through the work and time donated by volunteers. Our success also requires financial support especially in an election year. Please consider donating to help us in our efforts. No amount is too small. We are grateful for your help!
Copyright © 2022 Park County Democrats - All Rights Reserved.
PAID FOR AND AUTHORIZED BY THE PARK COUNTY DEMOCRATIC CENTRAL COMMITTEE, PO BOX 795, LIVINGSTON, MONTANA.
JUDY LEWIS, TREASURER